Insta-scroll

Friday, November 22, 2013

Holiday.. somehow

EXAM IS OVER.
Yes but I flunked my last paper. Oh well.
After shutting myself in for two weeks I can finally step out without worrying for stupid exams.

The after exam last time was, "YAY HOLIDAY". Now? "Fck, work tomorrow." LOL.

To be honest, even though I shut myself in, I didn't really studied. Like only briefly. That's why I flunked.
Just when I was on my way to the Exam hall, my contact lens fell out. Seriously?
I was already late for my exam. So I went in, read the paper and mind blank.
Wahla~ Anyhow did and ciaos~

Ended up Esther came out earlier than me, and we just looked at each other and "ok we're doomed."

Headed off for my hair treatment & eyebrow trimming. Finally some time for self-pamper. I seriously need to hit back the gym. It'd been so long.

So it's Friday now, I can't wait for weekend.\

No comments :

Post a Comment