Insta-scroll

Thursday, August 7, 2014

More FOOD before I fly

Hello hello peeps! Been lazy for awhile so here's a last update before I fly off for my vacation :D

Last Saturday we had a Farewell lunch with Jolene before she flies off for her further education.
Yay to good food day!

We had our lunch at Xin Cuisine @ Holiday Inn Atrium
Got a separate "kids(or cousins) table" so we get to make our own orders hehe

Char Siew Rice Rolls (aka Chee Cheong Fun)

& Prawn Rice Rolls. Yummy yummy!

Not so fantastic Xiao Long Bao.
We were warned, but ordered anyway.

My favourite of all we ordered. Heh but I forgot the name.

All time favourite, tri-color egg

My must order when it comes to Dim Sum - Har Gow!
(Shrimp dumplings)

This Jo ordered.. Some dragonfruit dumpling or something...
It's actually pretty good. but because its too unique, only me and Jo dared to try.

I forgot what is this, but it's not nice. Bleh.

Here's a big pot of yummy claypot tofu! :P

Custard Bunssssss <3

Looks like a fish ball here though.

Dessert time! Presenting... Lime Sherbet

and Herbal Jelly..

So after the filling lunch, I headed off to do some shopping at Marina Square and bought myself a small ball of ice cream.

at Mr Bean Cafe. Hahaha


Oh yeah~ Matcha Green Tea ice cream :P



& on Sunday, met up with colleagues for my advance Birthday lunch treat. HEHEHE
at SHOKUDO, Cineleisure
First up, Unagi Tofu Salad requested by Regine.

& two of my must order, Crunchy Salmon Maki

and Plain Rosti, if you follow me on instagram you'll probably have seen me posting numerous times.

Chicken Teriyaki Pizza

NOT ENOUGH. Ordered another Unagi Pizza
YUMZ

& again I'm eating Matcha Parfait ;)

SO BLESSED to be able to eat good food.


So yesterday we had an advance birthday celebration for Joseph & myself in office.


I am now counting down hours to Korea vacation!
Up next would of course be update on my holiday trip,
but it'll probably take some time because I can predict that I'll be lazy.

Good night peeps, see you when I'm back ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment