Insta-scroll

Thursday, January 29, 2015

PARASYTE

Caught Parasyte movie during the weekend and it got me so fascinated that I went to read the manga which I usually wouldn't. Waiting to watch the anime when I'm free and also... movie part two in May.. :D



Read that In Time With You is gonna come out in Korean version soon, and so I went to watch again the Taiwan's one. Cheng You Qing's character is so much like myself lol, maybe because they wrote the character based on Leo's personality hahaha but sadly I don't have such a friend who knows me so well.




A new Curry Fish Head restaurant opened near Tai seng so we went to try it last Friday.



The ordering system goes by sending through iPad..
& ta-dah~ Food is here.






The food is pretty good overall though the fish we had was not so fresh.
but my colleague went another time to take-away, she says it was okay then.
Oh well, give chance! I liked the curry and tau kee hehehe :D



Last Sunday I went for my second Musee appointment. Everything was good except.. its FREAKING COLD!! It wasn't easy to tahan the freezing gel.. for about three hours somemore @_@

& after the treatment, my hair was like lion laaa... because I tied it up and laid down for so long..

So had to fix my frizzy lion hair, trimmed a little too.
At Jeric's Salon, my first time there.
Not bad experience. I love head massages ohhhhhh so shiok ;P


Anyway, I had my late lunch at Itacho Sushi to reward myself for I don't know what.
Everything salmon except the green tea soba.





Salmon is the best!!
or maybe I'm crazy over it because I probably didn't had it before throughout my whole childhood. Simply because my parents don't really favor Japanese cuisine.

Lol, I feel kinda sad when people I love don't love the same food as me...

No comments :

Post a Comment