Insta-scroll

Monday, December 28, 2015

Ending the Year 2015

It'd been a long while since my last post cuz I've been wanting but busy and lazy to blog.
May be blogging on my Korea trip after this.

After coming back from Korea, I was stuck in the mood where I just don't feel like doing anything.
I am basically dragging myself to work every morning very very unwillingly. Like I'm back to the 'Tired of Everything' me.
and I wondered if I ever got out of that before.
Emotion goes on roller coaster ride, except it was not exciting like the real one.


Some updates on the last month of 2015. My December.


On the last day of November, I went to my first(or maybe not) Christmas carnival at Gardens by the Bay. It was beautiful, but I didn't enjoy the heat in SG because the temperature change was too much as compared to Korea. The soap snow made me miss the real snow in Seoul even more. Nevertheless, I still had a great time with Jarryl, Jev and Hazel. We went for BBQ seafood buffet after that at Satay by the Bay, eat till very shiok!



1st December, movie date - Mocking Jay with CL.
Some say it's boring but I thought it wasn't too bad.



Then there was our super early Year-End Celebration for our company on the 3rd December because on every other days of December there will be someone absent. So yeah, we had our lucky draw and gift exchange in the afternoon and went for Xcape game at Bugis Village. It was my first Xcape game and comparing it with Lockdown and Room Raider, I would have to say Xcape is more fun! More expensive however. Following up we had a super satisfying buffet at Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts. Feels damn long since the last time I went for this kinda International Buffet.




11th December, movie - Point Break with Joelle and Dan.
The crazy things they do were damn cool but plot is seriously shit.



12th December, we went to Grace's house for steamboat with HDL soup base. YUMZ. Grace's parents are damn welcoming and her dad kept asking us to drink alcohol, LOL. Anyway, no matter what we do, it's always a good time being with these girlfriends.





13th December, went for my IPL appointment followed by a simple dinner with Chiangs and a little shopping in Daiso.

17th December, managed to gather back my poly labmates for a meetup to simple celebrate Fiona's and Wenhao's Birthday together with Christmas gift exchange. We went to play Xcape game (Doraemon), maybe a little too easy for the smart guys lol but it was still fun :D We ended our day with Bingsu at Nunsongyee.





18th December, met up with CL & Sean for dinner. First round with CL because Sean was stuck OT at work so we ate first at Jinjja Chicken, which I don't think is very nice. So we went for Second round elsewhere because it wasn't satisfying. Brought them to Choo Choo Chicken at Bali Lane, MUCH NICER. Then Bingsu at Nunsongyee, again.






19th December, I was supposed to go to my niece's full month party but overslept. So I nua at home awhile before meeting CL for little shopping.


Followed by dinner with Jo and friends at 8 Korean BBQ. They have eight different marinated meat but to be honest, I don't know how to tell the difference =X heh..


We went for a game at Lockdown since we were at Clarke Quay Central and managed to get out with a few hints given hahaha.
After that ended up strolling around with Esther and CW here and there to catch up a little on our lifes.



21st December, suppose to meet my mom to go 谢太岁 after work but the place closed early so mom did for me and I brought her to eat yummy ramen at Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King.



22nd December, went prawning with Martin after work at the new prawning place just opened at lvl 7 of Bugis Plus. The place is quite small but I like it because it's indoor and air-conditioned! Which means no annoying mosquitoes or smokers smoking beside, therefore more patience waiting for prawns to come. But then we were damn lousy, two rods for two hours and only caught 7 prawns. Lol.



24th December, forgot to bring my phone, watch, and earpiece. Went to gym with Esther, dinner at Nature Cafe, then went home to shower. Shaun picked us up and we headed to Kallang Ice World for ice skating! Been years since we last ice skate and we looked like a freaking penguin while ice skating. LOL! Feels good to be doing something different on Christmas Eve. I already forgot how many years I spent Xmas Eve home alone lol... always using the crazy crowd outside as excuses.



 Shaun and Esther trying to make Bingsu...............


Yea, Bingsu AGAIN after because Shaun wanted it. I'm seriously sick of bingsu already hahaha. Definitely wouldn't mind the one in Korea though. =P


So then of course the Tofu Fries kaki must eat Tofu Fries together since we already met!

Best.


26th December, after my Facial appointment, met my 'single' friends to play at Xcape room - Vampire Diary. Lol this time there was sort of role play and so Esther and I were the witches and we managed to get out of the room before the others. (Yay!)



We had dinner at MOF after that and a little shopping. ALMOST went to Nunsongyee for bingsu again but I was too tired and wanted to go home. So it was called off. Haha oops.



Don't know why I bo liao go ask everyone out and organised this and that make myself tired. Lol, oh well, once in awhile.

So I actually wanted to go to the gym today but found excuse for myself cuz I'm not feeling very well today. Mmm... but really, I have totally no motivation or drive to work out this whole month. Hopefully this is just temporary because.... I just went to renew my gym membership ~_~


That's all for now. Bye 2015, please let 2016 be good.

No comments :

Post a Comment