Insta-scroll

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Throwback to Valentine's Day 2016


From January I had my girls' valentine gift ordered from online and finally able to give to them on our meet up for an advance Valentine's day celebration. Super love the customized name necklaces and so happy when I see them wearing it hahaha~


We had our dinner settled at Far East Plaza - The Sushi Bar.
& ordered our MUST ORDER stuffs.


Chawanmushi


Scallop Mentaiyaki (Favourite!)


Sake Sashimi


Salmon Aburi Roll

Followed by dessert at PAUL.



Nice desserts but poor services from waiters


So end our little advanced valentine date :D



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



& on V-day itself, went for Karaoke session with Bunny & HSY and then dessert at Nana's Green Tea!



Yumyumyum! I love matcha! But end up caffeine overdose cuz the matcha was too strong..


and then next day at work, I was surprised by a bouquet of flowers on my desk..
from le bunny. This crazy girl never fails to surprise me with her crazy stunts. Lol
I'm not really a flower person but THANKS DEAR!


\
I ended up asking around what I should do with it. haha....



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :

Post a Comment