Insta-scroll

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

K-Drama Queen is Back!

Hi there I'm back!

Lol been busy and lazy lately thus the delay.
I've been watching a few dramas recently and thought they were really good.


At first I was chasing Doctors when it first came out, but it was not enough so I went to watch Doctor Stranger while waiting.
I love most of the movies Park Shin Hye is in actually. They are really good and I like her vibe too.
Many of my friends are crazy over this drama after Descendant of the Sun, to me its nice, not bad, but not the best.




Doctor Stranger was a little more intense.
I have no idea why I only watched it recently, its so good!
Definite one of the drama I would recommend.
& yeah, I love the movies Lee Jong Suk is in too!




Then there was Bring it on, Ghost! with Ok Taecyeon!!!
I love supernatural shows so yeah. Love this one too.
The both main lead are damn good looking as well.
I would say this is better than Oh My Ghostess, the ghosts look a little more scary too.




I started watching Uncontrollably Fond because of Kim Woo Bin and Suzy but the drama became a little draggy.
Still watching it though, since its already coming to an end.




Currently I am most obsessed with W - Two Worlds.
The story line is pretty new and got me stuck with it right from the first two episodes.
It keeps you guessing and wondering what will happen next, pretty intense I must say.




Bought over from the previously popular drama Scarlet Heart - 步步惊心 Chinese version, Korea version had IU and Lee Jun Ki in the current airing Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo.

I didn't watch the Chinese version but had heard my colleagues talked about it before.
Watching the Korean version now and its going well so far.
Looking forward to the upcoming episodes but it seems the cheerful Hae Soo will not stay cheerful all the way. Predicting heart wrenching scenes at the later part of the show makes me kinda sad now already...




One of the latest movie that I caught recently. Train to Busan is freaking awesome!
Super intense movie getting me so nervous throughout the whole show.
The zombies run like super fast as compared to those in The Walking Dead, They change damn fast as well, its crazy man.
Anyway, highly recommended movie!

No comments :

Post a Comment