Insta-scroll

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Event Management?

My Birthday is about 4months away but I sort of have the full idea of how I want it to be already. Half way through, I suddenly have the urge to try out working as an event planner. Sounds pretty interesting compared to sitting in an office everyday. So I'm going to start by looking for related courses. Hehe! I hope it's not too hard to get a certificate or whatever. Now I just need to make sure that I really want this, then I'll strive towards it. Please give me some support yea? haha.

One reason I chose this is because, I can't succumb to this kind of everyday-same life for too long. I feel like it's a total waste of my life!! Working without passion, just for money money and money.. Way too meaningless! Even though I don't fully know what an event planner do, (my impression of it is just..planning events?) anyway I bet it'll be better than office jobs. The satisfaction when everything that you had planned all went well, smile on people's faces and a break after all that. Isn't it like when we were in school rushing for projects and that relief and pleasure you feel after all the hard work? Furthermore, you get paid. Hah, I like (;

No comments :

Post a Comment