Insta-scroll

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I tell people I don't like to see the doctor. So I kind of drag it whenever I fall sick.
Truth is, I don't like to go to the doctor alone. Yes I'm more needy when I'm sick, sorry about that but this is me. I'm quite a needy and clingy person if it comes to someone I love; and very opposite to others. and what I have learned from people from everywhere, is that being needy scares off guys. So what I have to do, is just act like I'm not. But I don't think I can. I'm a girl, I get jealous very easily, I want to see you immediately when I miss you like mad. I try not to show it, but it would really kill me. Seriously, if I'm not being this way towards you, it's just because I don't care at all. Simple? Even though once in a while I would try to hide it like I'm supposed to... but I really can't do it forever. So yeah, It's sad if those I love can't accept me this way; I'll just keep waiting for someone to be able to then.

No comments :

Post a Comment