Insta-scroll

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cafe hopping ♥

Happy Labour Day guys!

Introducing food and nice cafes again today.

Last Tuesday it was dinner with my colleagues again.
Supposingly farewell dinner for one of my colleague but she decided to stay in the company. Hooray!
So it became just a normal gathering.

So our first stop, Choo Choo Chicken!
Location @ 33 Bali Lane Arab Street
They sell Korean Fried Chicken and cheap beer to go along.
Korean style yo~
The shop is really really small, so it's better to make reservation before you go as the seats and their fried chicken are quite limited.

So my colleague insisted that I try this soda... I did, just a sip hahaha
Not that its not good, but I just don't like soda.

Yummy Chicken Tenders dear Axl ordered for us.
Finger licking good!

C. C. Cham Chi Burger
Rice burger with kimchi in between, I love it!!

They have 4 flavors available and we picked two.
This above is their Soy Glazed Fried Chicken.

& this their Spicy Glazed Fried Chicken.
Really really spicy! I can't take spicy really well, so only had one hehe.

But their chicken is delicious. I just had to forget the calories :x

Well you can google for more details on Choo Choo Chicken.
danielfooddiary.com has really good food reviews :D


Next up, Cake Love @ Jalan Pisang


So we had out little desserts at Cake Love.

I love Macarons! ^_^



It's down at the end of lonely street. Lol!



Now some phototaking session...

Prince Axl & I
Omg~ Next time I see him he'll be taller than me......




& lastly, we went to Cafe Pal. Just FYI, all three are around Bugis area.

Here its Thai Style & I love how simple and quiet the cafe is.
But well, we went when it was about to close so I'm not sure about the usual crowd.



Jangjang~ Thai Milk Tea :)

& Mango sticky rice!! Very very small portion though.
But its good!


Okay that's all now.
I only post photos because details can easily be found online, plus I'm too lazy.


Just something random, my colleague ordered the new Hello Kitty Set online.
40th Anniversary

So she easily got this full set without having to queue for them.
& I heard the queue isn't that crazy this time.
Probably because everyone have already placed orders online.
Regine actually said that she misses the queue and that this full set is too easy to get, not that special anymore? xD

So funny, they even issued a Certificate.....


No comments :

Post a Comment