Insta-scroll

Friday, October 10, 2014

Tidy up the mind

Sup guys. I've left my blog stagnant for a while, simply because I couldn't find anything to talk about. but well, I feel like typing now so here I am.

It's a week full of quizzes and assignments and after this week, I'll be free from homework! That also means that exams are nearing... Study week damn. I wish it's holiday already. I honestly am still very clueless about Managerial Accounting, the classes are seriously boring sigh.

Anyway, recently I caught Annabelle movie. It wasn't really scary. In fact the good parts they put up in the trailer and kinda ruined it for me because there wasn't any surprise anymore, I knew what was coming up. The Conjuring was way better. Erm but seriously? Do people keep such creepy looking dolls as collection??


Oh well, I've got so much in my mind that I can't put into words. Feelings which I didn't want to show. & the distance/wall that I still wish to maintain. You are coming too close, smiling too sweet, too much for me to handle. I don't really know what I'm afraid of, but I am.

No comments :

Post a Comment