Insta-scroll

Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday again

It's another Friday without the TGIF feel.

Last week after gym with Jo, we went to Beanstro for dinner.



Usually after working out at night, when I go alone, I don't eat anything or maybe just some milk or nuts. but when I'm with somebody else, I always get tempted to eat... Rahhhh~
I don't think I can ever cut down my appetite. I don't want to actually... hahaha but omg. I need to lose some weights ):


So I had my first visit to Genki sushi with YL last Saturday,
their system is pretty cool and they serve really fast! Thumbs up!
All time favourite salmons :P

Last Sunday, with my sis and friends, we went to try out Lock Down at Clarke quay.
Booked two rooms - Top Secret and Bail Out.

Daryl, Tecks, and I went for the Top Secret one. and when we went in we were super lost. It was just a small room and we were supposed to look for clues to get out of it.
Well we got stucked for super long in the beginning. Found a key that couldn't open ANYTHING! wth? so we phoned for hint, end up it's the locker that's stuck. Wasted so much time thanks to that. 
but anyway, we were super lousy. Kept getting stuck and calling for hints.
Until our one hour is up, we couldn't solve it. Thankfully nobody was after us so they gave us more time to solve and YAY we got out eventually :D after like, one hour and twenty minutes.

The Bail Out team didn't manage to solve theirs because they didn't know they could call for hints hahaha.
Oops, anyway it was pretty fun and I don't think its a waste of money, unless you can't find anything at all. Haha I'm looking forward to playing another, hopefully I got better at it!

No comments :

Post a Comment