Insta-scroll

Monday, November 24, 2014

Get the negativity outta me

Hi Blog, hi~

I'm back here writing nonsense.. Starting a new week finally with no exam stress! But I totally flunked my last paper. Quite depressing, I guess I didn't work hard enough ): So ended examinations with no celebratory feel at all. Too tired to be happy as well because exam was early in the morning and I slept pretty late chionging the night before. x_x

Last last Saturday went to Pauline's house to celebrate Axl's advance birthday and they prepared for us yummy food :D
Fried Chicken

Smoked salmon

Spaghetti

& Lava Cake ice cream

All done by our dear Chef Axl! except for the fried chicken I think.

Selfies with Stitch & bunny

 After cele headed to Suntec to study.
Esther took damn long to come T_T

& she randomly got me Ferreo Rocher saying
"I can't find your milo nuggets, so I got you an advance xmas prezzie"
 Like that also can.. hahaha

Back to Studying at The Coffee Shot

I had their Baked Herb Crusted Salmon.
Its yummy yummy!


After exam celebratory lunch at MEDZS
Herb Crusted Dory & yummy mushroom soup :P
by the way, their Rosti is good! better than Marché

ok then shopping and manicure before we headed to SPRUCE for dinner.

@ Bukit Timah, old fire station
Good food, good dessert, good music by SecondSunrise
but $_$

Saturday lunch @ Poulét with sis
Their Poulét Roti is delicious!
& also must must order.. the Truffle Mashed Potato. Heavenly!


Then yesterday, nothing better to do so I had some self-emoing session
& added some hearts to my lovely pink gelish nails
cuz I needed some love.

Hahahahah just kidding.

No comments :

Post a Comment