Insta-scroll

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

No Title

No Title because this post is random.

My first paper tomorrow and I have not studied enough.
I think I would rather have those that require memorizing, I'm so bad at bombing nonsense on the paper on my own. Sucks at essays too. Examination is so freaking near but I feel the end of exam so goddamn far... & Graduation day even further, so so much further. Goshhhhhh

Anyway, I am out of leaves and so didn't take any study leave. Had to take unpaid leaves for exams too. KNS. This month salary gonna be so low ):
Couldn't be bothered to search for cafes to hop, but we did went to a few.

First stop, Lowercase cafe at Lasalle.
Freaking cold but really nice to study there, big tables and pretty spacious!
The food is kinda expensive because we aren't their students.
The price difference is :(((

Got chased out because they were closing already - 830pm..
So we headed to TCC at Bugis Junction, for dinner then continued studying..


 Calming Spirit - Chamomile Tea



Study day two: Beanstro @ Suntec City.


We sat with the perfect view of Fountain of Wealth, but it was too bright so...
Can't see from the photo

Yay to free flow soup for any order of mains :D


& recent Whatsapp's update on the blue ticks,
people seriously can come out with anything to 9gag about. 
Hahahahahhahaha


Last Friday managed to squeeze out some time to mini celebrate for my dear Cheryn's belated birthday. Cannot say celebrate also, because we only met up for a simple dinner. & even failed to take any photos. Except for this one with Jojo while waiting for the birthday girl.


Beanstro again last Sunday, now can see both me and the fountain yay!

Hehehehe

Vegetables Lasagna :P

& yesterday's free bento lunch from colleague :D


OMG TOMORROW EXAM   T_T

No comments :

Post a Comment