Insta-scroll

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Chinese New Year 2015

Supsupsup! 新年快乐 恭喜发财 万事如意 blablablablahh 红包拿来!!! LOL

Thank God for this year CNY long weekends, I am so freaking tired ahhh~ angbaos made everything better though. HAHAHA just kidding. This year I guai guai didn't open any angbaos, decided to wait till day15 lol.

CNY was boring as usual because cousins now sian of card games and prefer mahjong, which I have no interest of, so I literally just stone and watch tv most of the time. But anyway, I have no gambling luck and kept losing so I stopped playing after awhile. So impressed with my self-control hahahahah!

Lucky for the long weekend we don't have to go out visiting or lou hei after tiring day of work. & thanks to Jev my CNY this year is less sian cuz no need to public transport to Jurong and home LOL hehehehe. Really damn sian when I get stuck at Jurong when my parents are mahjonging. Oh well.


It's the year of goat, which means I'm 24 already. Time passes really fast man. Please let this year be a good one.... let me 洋洋得意 please. hahaha

Oh right, I caught Kingsman the other day and its so nice!


Violent but they made it so funny hahahah wth right.
Cool movie must watch must watch :P




Bloody hell I still have assignment to rush.

No comments :

Post a Comment