Insta-scroll

Sunday, February 22, 2015

My Vanity

Why is it that sometimes I doubt myself so much.

It's funny how I always like to keep looking back at my own selfies.
Sound freaking zi-lian lol but I always think to myself that oh, I can smile like that. & how much I wish for it to always be there.

& during times when I start doubting myself again or when I couldn't smile genuinely,
I look back again and actually misses my own smile.
Then I'll tell myself that it'll be back.

I'm honest I love my own smile. Seriously, isn't it nice to see yourself happy?

I think I deserve that bit of vanity because not always do I actually feel confident being me.
& so I treasure it very much.

I'm thankful to all who made me smile before, now that I've realized how happiness is such luxury.

No comments :

Post a Comment