Insta-scroll

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Bangkok and Huahin Trip 2015


I was back from Bangkok for awhile and too lazy to update until now.
So here I am.

Thailand was freaking hot. I bought and used up 2 bottles of Biore UV Perfect Spray there.


It was awesome man, I didn't get any sunburn despite being under the crazy sun for hours.
Fell in love with UV mist, PERFECT for lazy people like me hahaha. I've been seeing many famous bloggers advertising on the new L'Oreal UV Perfect Aqua Essence. Jo was using this but sparingly on face only because it's expensive.
I used my Biore for whole body that's why it finished so quickly lol.

Both with SPF 50 and PA++++. I personally prefer Biore even though I couldn't quite tell which works better or is better for the skin. Well, Biore is cheaper and can be used on whole body including hair. Maybe consider L'Oreal for the face and Biore for hair and body, but I do think the Biore one is sufficient. I haven't seen the Biore one in SG yet, not like I searched everywhere for it though.



On Day-1 28May (Thursday), we arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport and I had my yummy Boat noodles with mixed beef at the Foodcourt for 50baht. So awesome! 


It was funny we forgot there's time difference and was looking at SG time all the while..
Our bus to Huahin comes at 11:30am Bangkok time, so ended up we were too early and so sat down and did nothing for a whole hour.

Bus ride to Huahin took almost four hours so I slept all the way and then we were dropped off at Dusit Thani Hotel to wait for driver from Baby Grand Hotel to pick us up.
Dusit Thani Hotel is freaking big, just the lobby itself is omg. but uh, we go budget haha.




Previously I always wondered and ask people "Why do you keep going to Bangkok??? Not sian meh?"
& honestly speaking, I wasn't too keen before the trip. I guess it was because during my previous Bangkok trip I didn't quite get to eat a lot of the yummy street food. Everyday was just shopping and shopping and eating restaurant food. Which was pretty boring to me. Yes shopping there is cheaper than in SG, but too much shopping is not fun!

Anyway, after trying all the awesome food this time round, I've been craving for them ever since. Now I don't mind going back to Bangkok anymore! Hahaha




More...

No comments :

Post a Comment