Insta-scroll

Friday, June 26, 2015

Dramas & Movies Lover


I finally finished watching Blood after exams but the ending was kinda disappointing....


This is a 2013 drama series which I only watched it recently.
I Hear Your Voice
Love the male lead actor Lee Jong Suk! I love him in Pinnochio too. So so cute..
So here he had the ability to hear other's mind just by looking at their eyes.
This kinda weird supernatural shitz are my kinda thing HAHA


Then there's this super funny comedy drama with Song Jihyo.
Ex-Girlfriend Club
When I was at first episode I told my colleague that I wouldn't watch it if not for Jihyo, but anyway, I don't regret watching it at all.
The male lead's dimple smile is too charming and the show or rather the ex-girlfriends are crazy and hilarious.


As for Producer, with casts that korean drama fans would definitely know of, was kinda disappointing to me.
I love the casts, I love their acting, but there's no wow in the show. Probably just watching for the sake of watching them lol.


Comparing with above all, best is The Girl Who Sees Smell.
It's similar to I Hear Your Voice with the part where both uses their abilities to solve cases.
& I mentioned, I like this kinda thing hahahah


I watched Tomorrowland previously. It's.... not very nice.
Kid show. Around 3/4 of the movie shows them heading to Tomorrowland and running away from the bad robots.
& then a small part with them saving the world.
Apparently in here, running away from robots is tougher than saving the world.

Then we have Minions! The little banana pills who got famous from Despicable Me.
The show is quite stupid but damn funny hahahahha because Minions are natural jokers lmao.


Insidious Chapter 3!! Hehehehehe. Good horror movies just excites me hahaha.
& Insidious, Sinister, The Conjuring, are my favourite english horror so far.


Just watched Jurassic World, didn't have high expectations because friends say it wasn't very good.
I thought it was not bad though. The plot was so so but I like the dinosaurs, and the cast too!
Super impressed with Claire running so fast from dinosaurs in heels, seriously!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



So recently I'm kinda enjoying my holidays before school starts in mid-July.
Trying to exercise more lately so I've been meeting up with Jo at the fitness corner to do our weekly circuit training. Too weak, just one circuit and I feel like dying already lol.

Last Saturday went cycling at ECP, cycled for three hours. My first time sia hahahah. I suck at cycling but exercising feels so good :D

No comments :

Post a Comment