Insta-scroll

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Angels in My Life

Last Friday was a really long day..
I had work and school after, last lesson for the semester though! Yay!
& after class went to meet my girls in town for a short catch-up. So therapeutic being with them haha.




Got some goodie treats from them girls who brought back for overseas to us.


LOOK AT THAT MAXI KINDER SURPRISE OH MAH GAWD


It's so cool hahahahahaha I love kinder surprise!
Remember when my mom used to restrict my kinder intake - not more than one eggy in a day!
Because I would get nose bleed if I take too much heaty food.
Hahaha well, this IS ONE. LOL.


I asked my sister to share it with me because its too big. Sadly she's not a chocolate lover.
So she only had a few bites, and then all I solo!
It was insane, seriously too big lol.



Lastly,
Random but I love my hair after cut. So light, healthy and nicer to touch lol.
Ok ciao~


No comments :

Post a Comment