Insta-scroll

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Walking Dead Talk [SPOILER ALERT]

Today we talk about The Walking Dead, GLENN.


I was really upset after watching Season 6 episode 3 last night.
Because Glenn dies!!! OMG OMFG NO!!!!!!
He's my favourite character in TWD! Maybe because he's the only asian? Lol idk but NOOO.......


Then when I came to office today, we started our walking dead fans talk.

"OMG IM SO SAD, WHY GLENN DIE????! ):"

"He die already meh?"

"Huh? You didn't see? They pulled out his intestines and everything!!"


"Isn't that Nick's?"

"Maybe, but they fell off together. HOW is he even going to survive???"


Anyway, because of what my colleagues said, now I have some hope that Glenn will survive. It seems impossible but I'm going to pray for Miracle. Pray for Glenn.
PLEASE DON"T DIE, GLENN!

No comments :

Post a Comment