Insta-scroll

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Back to Blogspot

Hi there,

I have no idea why I'm back to here. Suddenly I just feel like telling people about my boring life, and posting on Tumblr will probably ruin my photos blog. Haha but I'm still a Tumblr fan alright.

So Blogspot have changed pretty much and I have to familiarize with it all over again. Which I kind of like IF I have the time to explore. And if you are wondering what is the difference with Blogspot and Tumblr, I will tell you soon.

Tumblr, you get to "like" or "reblog" other people's post and most of the posts are actually photos or quotes from anywhere. Most commoners don't actually post their own originality there, they just grab from people who take awesome photos or those smarties emotional happy dudes who think of cute emo inspiring quotes out of nowhere. Okay it does sound like Tumblr is filled with copycats, but its still cool anyway. Actually, I'm so lazy to explain all of a sudden. Haha. At Tumblr, we reblog to what other people post because we feel related. Its like when you have these emotions in you but don't know how to express it, then you see how somebody actually said it out for you, and knowing that you are not the only one who feels that way, it actually eases you.

As for Blogging, its actually more personal. You tell people about your life, your friends, the bitch whom you're jealous of, how your boyfriend is sooo sweet to you.. This and that. Yeah, stalkers will definitely love it if you have a blog like this. Unless you private your blog, bloggers are actually attention seekers. I am too, hahahah~
We want people to know that we exist, yes. So if one day when we suddenly die, at least we left traces behind.

I don't even know why my first post is about this. Boring uh, then how did you manage to read until here. Hahaha... Anyway above is just my opinion, I don't really care if its right or wrong; and if you do care, that's your problem.

okthxforreadingbye.

No comments :

Post a Comment