Insta-scroll

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life update

Here's a i don't know long or short update about my current life, its up to you whether you are interested or not.

I have actually graduated from Polytechnic for nearly a year already and I really really miss school. Some tell me, you'll want to work when you're in school but when you're working you'll want to go back to school. Not true for me! I didn't want to work when I'm schooling, not now either! Still prefer relax and slacking life, no responsibilities and also not so much things to worry about. Life after graduation is just stress and more stress.


So I'll be 21years old this coming August, and I still can't quite accept the fact that I have way passed teenage.
I've been thinking a lot on how to celebrate my 21st and until now I still can't make up my mind. I want to make it special, but that will probably cost quite a lot. So now I have decided not to think, until it's near. so stress.


As for work, yes I am working now ):
8:30am to 5:30pm everyday. Same as MP/SIP, but cannot slack as much. No long holidays, no exam results, no graduation or whatsoever to look forward to. I hate routine life. and the worst thing, no cute boys at work, so no motivation. Hahahaha.

I feel like going into interior design, but actually I know nothing about it. I didn't graduate from design school, neither am I a creative person. So I don't really know what to do, so scared that I can't do well in design field.

Ok anyway, I am still freaking single.
I love single life, but sometimes when I get really really tired, still wish for a shoulder to lean on at least.
I always think too much, until it becomes impossible for relationships.
I wish I can just love back anyone who loves me, but its so hard to say "i love you" to someone you don't love. How is it even possible that people can do it? It totally feels like a sin.
That's why I suck at lying.




Friday please come quick.


kthxforreadingbye.

No comments :

Post a Comment