Insta-scroll

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Life?

I don't quite understand what's the purpose of living if we are not enjoying life.
What's the use of working so hard everyday? For a better life in future? or for others?
What happens if half way through your hard-work, you unexpectedly pass away? Your hope for better life will then be gone. Is that worth? Definitely not.

Do what makes you happy, if it doesn't make you happy, do what makes the person you care happy.
and make sure the person's smile can make you happy. Anyway, you just have to be happy. Then you won't feel like life's wasted.


I took leave tomorrow to sleep longer. This is my way of enjoying life, to wake up naturally, not by an alarm clock. To be able to stay home not having to worry about anything. To cry and laugh over dramas on screen. To spend time with my friends, or blasting music and party like there's no tomorrow. I'm a couch potato and I love my life this way. Sadly this can't happen often.


kthxforreadingbye.

No comments :

Post a Comment