Insta-scroll

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Back from Phuket

Hihi I am back~~~ since Saturday night actually but didn't have time to blog.
Came back to office with loads of emails to clear. (mostly junk mails)

Anyway, we took Tiger Airways to Phuket. Not that bad for a two hour journey, but if I have to be on it for four hours or more....... then I'll probably scream. The plane is so freaking cramp!


Nevertheless, we enjoyed our holiday :D though the sad thing is that we did not even go to the beach at all. Oh well~


My Phuket Kakis


We lost our Phuket map at the restaurant, found this on the taxi so snapped a photo of it.
hehehe.


Made this bracelet at Central Festival mall.
I love it so much, it has bb and my name in it ^_^


Pizza room service for dinner. Yumyums :P


& hotel complimentary buffet breakfast!


Random slacking at resort


My favourite cha soba in Fuji Japanese restaurant, @jungceylon patong



Hotel breakfast day two~


Look at the amazing view from our resort :D


Time to go home~ :(

More photos in Facebook album. & even more stuck in my camera.
Hahah.. lost the USB cable so need to find other way to post up the photos.

Oh man~ I so wanna throw my work aside and fly back there...
My first overseas trip with the boyfriend, looking forward to more ^_^

No comments :

Post a Comment