Insta-scroll

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Simple date <3

Hello weekend! It's Saturday today & I am so freaking tired~



Date with boyfriend after work yesterday and had our Sho Teppan that I'd been craving for long.


& today headed to Pauline's house to celebrate her advance birthday. It's at freaking woodlands D:
The sun was Damn. Fcking. HOT. Made both of us from good mood turn bad.
But well, we had awesome food and awesome cake at Pauline's place + running man latest episode which I hadn't manage to catch.


After was dinner at causeway point ichibanboshi :D had my favourite chasoba hehehehehehe~


Just watched finish Starry Starry Night movie online. Nice and sweet childhood love story. & I really love this Painting by Vincent Van Gogh, so beautiful~


Ok anyway, goodnight now.



No comments :

Post a Comment