Insta-scroll

Friday, April 5, 2013

Some photo uploads

This is pretty random, but I realized my posts have no photos AT ALL.
Haha so ya luh, I decided to post some up.


Childhood friends, like since we were born. Cheers to 21years of friendship <3


Let me introduce, this is Bowtie. Protects me from monsters at night.


& this funny frog thing Esther got back for us from Taiwan. Too funny. HAHAHA.
Baby with that paper specs and me which doesn't look like me.


& here's Rudolph baby got for me. HAHA, its a rabbit lah. with Rudolph-inspired nose.


& DB which also brought back by the boyfriend. First night with him & I had nightmare of him abusing me LOL wtf right. Machiam Toy Story.


Recently getting lazy to even apply makeup to work.
No time because I need more sleep! Hahahah..
But so lucky to have daddy fetching me to work everyday :D


My favourite photo of little Krystal, even though with a sad face but still.. TOO CUTE


Joelle with her rainbow Rab from Craftholic


Baby with his Christmas Cheers Sloth, which we named Purple.
Lol, you don't have to understand why.


Here's a picture of me at Shaun's house, so cool with Karaoke system at home.
I wish I'm rich like that. Dream home @_@


This, taken on sister's first day of work.
So happy we're working near each other again, so daddy can fetch us both together hehehe!


Lately I've been gyming like twice or thrice a week.
Surprised myself that I am still very motivated after like three months :D
Hope can maintain uh! 

No comments :

Post a Comment