Insta-scroll

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Fishie Date

It was a beautiful Sunday morning because it's my dear boy's Birthday!
Cooked him my 爱心pasta for lunch before we head off to Sea Aquarium ^_^



We were tourist of the day and behaved like sua gus never see fishes before.
Hahahahha.


This funny squid has his eyes like this (U_U)
I call it Sleeping Squid. It's so cute hahaha.

Funny wormy fishes that stuck themselves in the sand standing like a sunflower.

Big yummy crab!!!

My favourite part of the trip. Beautiful Jellyfishes!

Shuttlecock. Lolol

Look so abstract. Beautiful, but I wonder if they ever get themselves tangled :x

Blooblooblooob~ Another Jelly

So big! Buibui fish

Starfish **

Stingray

Nemo nemo!

*I believe I can fly~*

Cute rainbows

Eels meeting

Hammerhead! Knocknocknock

Next stop... Hardrock Cafe for desserts

Surprised the birthday boy with the sudden appearance of our friends.
@Strangers' Reunion
The early birds

This cup of coffee, it's called Magic.
Nobody could figure out what the latte art was showing, so all assumed it was somewhat ruined.
but well, I see it as a phoenix. Is it?

 Le birthday boy with his Magic.

Snowman waffles

Pork belly. A bit too oily @_@

& my Sesame Salmon w squid ink.
The salmon was good but I don't quite like the sesame and squid ink...

His assorted flavor birthday cake. 

Cheeeeeseee!


Strangers' Reunion is quite a nice place to chill with friends, but the dinner was not really satisfying.
Staff service & their pastries were good though. 

Hehe birthday pres for him.

No comments :

Post a Comment