Insta-scroll

Monday, July 22, 2013

Month of July

This month is pretty hectic for me. Too many close ones having their birthday on July, wallet empty soon haha. & also, getting rounder due to all the good food I had been having.

Current mood: Sleepy sleepy and sleepy!
Looking at myself in mirrors and cameras, I see my shag and maybe a little swollen face.
Lack of sleep suck too much. It comes together with hair fall, bad skin, bad mood and everything bad.
I need to replenish!!

Anyway, last Friday sushi buffet at Kiseki is heaven! I had hell lots of salmon sashimi. but there wasn't any ikura or scallops, or is it that I missed it? Maybe they only have it during dinner. Sigh.

Yesterday was boyfriend's birthday, will update again soon with pictures.

That's all for now, ciao~


No comments :

Post a Comment