Insta-scroll

Friday, July 26, 2013

First day of School

Hola! I just went for my very first class in unisim with Esther yesterday. Also my first time travelling from workplace to SIM HQ, & yea as common as it is for me, I lost my way again. Freaking couldn't find the bus stop so I was walking to and fro in the hot weather, looking like an idiot. Luckily I did manage to find it in the end and didn't reach class too late.

Le sweet boyfriend asked E to buy me a packet of milk since I couldn't find time for dinner, she even got me Subway cookies! Aww so xingfu ♥♥♥ ^_^
To my surprise, it says USE BY 12 AUG hahaha my freaking Birthday.


First thing that came into my mind when I stepped into the lecture hall was, 'how am I going to understand what the lecturer's saying?' Well his pronunciation and slang I meant, and also it was kinda soft. When he writes on the board, the marker ink wasn't even clear and this Esther actually forgot to bring her spectacles. Hahah.. Next time we shall sit right in front.

Surprisingly I stayed awake throughout the lesson. but its funny that there is no way I can write and listen at the same time. Not because I couldn't multitask but because I have to totally concentrate and look at him when he's talking to actually understand, and then takes some time to process what is the word that he just said. LOL. Is it my brain working too slow? Hahaha... stopping to write notes means missing some parts of what he taught. Oh well, this I guess I have to work well with E, to take turns. xD

Fortunately for me, journey home was not too far. I just had to change one bus and not many people take the same bus as me. How lucky! While E's bus is pretty packed and her journey is really far. Pity her but hehehe I'm happy for myself LOL.


It's Friday now! Have an enjoyable weekend! ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment