Insta-scroll

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Quack quack!

Whatsuppppppp! Back to blog after 10days. My office seat moved again. Now smaller, more neighbors, less privacy.. But less lonely! Hahaha. No I'm not demoted or anything.... It's just shifting to make more space for bigger warehouse...

Previously I had the room to myself!! Well not entirely but most of the time I'm alone because my boss (who's in the same room) is always out for sales. Big space, so much privacy :P

Then I shifted.. Less space, but still ok~

Current desk. Small and noisier here. Can't deny I contribute to the noise too hahahaha!

It's funny. I heard this new seat doesn't have very good fengshui. So far all who sat here were very stressed & have resigned! LOL. Don't know how true is that but I googled and chose an auspicious date to move here. HAHAHAH. Anyhow one though. So far so good except I have people spying on my computer behind xD


Anyway,,,, yesterday finally got to meet up with dear Fiona!! Haven't seen her since last year man.
So much of catching up. With Shan & Bert too.

We had our dinner at yummy Saveur @ Bugis.
It's tasty and affordable!
I can't quite remember dish names. But this pasta is an appetizer. Very small portion but so nice!! 

Think I love this the most. Salmon confit. Appetizer too.

Weird Mushroom Cappuccino....... I still prefer original mushroom soup.

This their signature dish, Duck Confit. Really good.
The servings seems small but I ate really full man.

Pork belly that Bert had. Not bad but can't beat Duck Confit :P

Dessert time!! We had our chitchat with ice cream and bubble tea companion.
Well they closed and we switched to Starbucks to continue our chats. Hehe

I feel it'd been so long since I go out with friends for catching up. All of them are so hard to ask out that I kinda gave up asking so frequently anymore.

Oh well!


& today... after work went to town to meet my darlings. It's Esther's Birthday the day before! Another year older! Before meeting I went pass Paris Baguette and saw the queue wasn't too long. YAY! Like so seldom to see short queues there. 


So I got my dear girls some Royal Puddings and a little Strawberry Shortcake for the birthday girl :)

Our dinner was at Shimbashi Soba, chose there because they are quite vegetarian friendly.
& of course we have to suit the Birthday girl right! Hahaha

So this is E's vegetarian set.

& my chilled soba.. which I had forgotten the dish name again.
It's with duck meat and poached egg. Yumyum!


CL's minced duck meat bolognese.
My first time seeing Duck meat minced, I think.

I don't know what my sis ordered. Warm soba? With Duck meat? Something like that.

So happy the restaurant allow us to bring in outside desserts. Hehe

A little Birthday cake for the pretty Birthday girl :)


Followed by some shopping.. window-shopping for me, before heading to another cafe.
Just a random one we picked to sit down, chill and chitchat.

Charlie Brown Cafe.

Their drinks. Hot chocolate? & Earl grey tea

I tried their Peach & Strawberry Fruit Slush.
Doesn't look appealing, tastes okay~

Ordered Charlie Peanut to share.
It's peanut butter wrapped in crepe, & paired with chocolate ice cream.
Quite yummy, but as E said, if this is their 'Charlie's Recommendation', other choices on the menu probably isn't so good. Because this dish doesn't give us a WOW even though it's not bad.


Ending my Friday now. TGIF!
So happy that I don't have to rush assignment this weekend :)

No comments :

Post a Comment