Insta-scroll

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Random Saturday

Today I went for baby Wyden's first month party. Then met quek for dessert since he stays nearby. Then I climbed the stairs home exercising somehow, met 2 kids along the way and we said hello. They wanted to climb the stairs with me and see who's faster, but I think they fear I would kidnap them or what so they were hesitating whether to go up with me LOL. So I got home showered and listened to some songs on YouTube before heading to KTV with kiatz.

Cousin had their house decorated so nicely. New HDBs are really small though.
I wonder the size of my future home that I can afford, will it be too small? hm.

The moment we went in, Boney came up to welcome us!
& she had this big label on her.... "Please do NOT feed me. Thank You very much!"
Aiyo... Write so long hahaha..

Introducing the star of the day.
Baby Wyden who was sleeping most of the time during the party.
What a host. Hahahahahah

My mom with Wyden.
I have to confess... As much as I want to carry the baby.
I didn't dare to. I just don't think that I'm gentle enough..
Whatever's fragile I try not to be in contact with.. Haha sighh~

& this is Boney & Waldorf asking for their Daddy.
Hahah too cute :)


Quite seldom I have my Saturdays occupied nowadays. But anyway, I'm supposed to be doing my assignment today..... which I obviously didn't.

Long time no sing song so here I am.
Its kinda depressing to see a guy prettier than yourself isn't it.

No comments :

Post a Comment