Insta-scroll

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Want.To.Sleep.

Teehee.. I forgot today's virtual class and was planning to go to school.. Even packed my books to work. Thank God E reminded me! I am really really sleepy right now man! & because I changed into a bigger bag for school I forgot my wallet today. Oh well~

Lately I keep craving for snacks to eat, no discipline at all! Can't seem to drag my lazy ass to the gym as well... All I did was some simple short workouts at home this two weeks.. Another two assignments are due this Friday and Monday, and I HAVE NOT TOUCHED IT AT ALL. I am so dead.

Mood is low low low lately. Can't seem to find any motivation for anything. Yawns~

Oh by the way, Happy April Fools! My instagram is flooded with Pokémon thanks to Google.
& Nope, I did not join the search. Neither did I get pranked by anyone. Perhaps because everyone's too busy catching Pokémon today lol.

No comments :

Post a Comment