Insta-scroll

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cheapo Lunch

Hello again, I just checked my school time-table and very unluckily one of my compulsory class clashes with my Korea trip. Damn it!!! So I have to come back earlier on my own, shortened trip + additional charges. Grrrrrhh... This is extremely saddening.

Anyway, to save money.. Like I said I've been limiting my daily lunch to $3.
So below are my lunches that are all $3 or below.




It's not that bad la hur.
I'm lucky I don't have to spend on Breakfast and Dinner because my mom prepare them.
But mm... Last Friday I met up with my friends for Movie - Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. & so we dined outside. & I requested to go to Food Court. Hahaha...
Last Tuesday I went to collect my course materials at school and so after that Esther, LS and I went to Holland V for dinner.. $_$

Then I realised how I really spent so much on food ALL THE TIME. Food court or Hawker centre was never in my options usually if anyone asks me where to eat.
I know, damn good life right. =#

 MU Parlour at Holland Village.
We spotted it randomly while walking, it's located on the second floor.

Charcoal Burger!

My study companions. Thanks for helping me get through the exams!!

Next stop, dessert @ d'Good Cafe
Spotted a random dog-butt at a corner of the staircase landing.

My model of the day- Hahaha

Earl Grey cake shared by three of us.
Mmm it tastes pretty unique, but not fantastic.

My next semester course materials..... Sigh.

If you want to stalk me, this is my school timetable...
But please don't stalk me la.




No comments :

Post a Comment