Insta-scroll

Monday, July 21, 2014

Enjoy Life

Hello!


Last Friday I went to watch Hungry Ghost Ritual after work, forgot to charge my phone so I turned it off to save the battery...

When I turned on my phone, I was spammed with calls and messages asking where am I.
Apparently my mom called and couldn't find me so she called sis and say I disappeared.... Lol sis went to ask all my friends whether they know where I am -_-" So yea, end up everyone was frantically looking for me.
Aiya, it's quite seldom anyone will come looking for me so urgently. but ok, next time I'll remember to post up somewhere to inform when my phone is dying......

Anyway, Hungry Ghost Ritual was not scary like what my colleague told me. & it wasn't very nice. Oh well~

Dinner was at Bibigo. Yay! Thanks to zw I get to eat good food heheh.
Above features Pork Tofu Stew. yumyumyum!

Spicy Fried rice cakes ^_^

Mandoo~ (Korean Dumplings)

& Ssamjang Pork!

All we ordered are delicious hehehehehhe :P

Oh right, I've changed my Korea trip to mid-August! So I don't have to miss my compulsory class or shorten my trip. It's slightly more expensive though, since its peak season. but we managed to change our flight from MAS to SIA. Woohoo~ No stopover anywhere :D
& now holiday is nearer! but I need to borrow some money...... cuz I'm freaking broke.

Who else is so pathetic like me, no money still insist to travel =#

No comments :

Post a Comment