Insta-scroll

Sunday, July 6, 2014

July Feast

Heyo~ Its July!

I didn't think I'd get to feast but it was Mom and grandma's birthday so...

Last Wednesday we went to dine at Tsukada Nojo.
It was our first time having Bijin Nabe (美人锅) so we kinda went in like some country bumpkins.
Anyway, its $25 per person so they would just prepare the ingredients just enough for each of us.


They have this weird promoting system that they entitle to their customers.

Like by eating there just once, we would be given a 'name card' stating that we are Assistant Manager.
Apparently if we visit more, we would be promoted to higher positions, which is just funny to me.
Nevertheless, the food was pretty good.

Sister's favourite, Tamago, which was the first dish that came.
We just picked it up and put into our mouths the moment it touched the table.
Hahaha~ So yea, well I manage the catch the last piece :P

This cute potato-like thingy is actually the Bacon Rice roll.
It's not bad but I thought we could actually not order this because there's rice
and the Bijin Nabe set have noodles.. It was way too filling man.

Last side dish that came was this Chicken Nanban.
Very nice! There's egg mayo and the salad sauce matched the chicken well too :)
This was what we came for. The so called beauty soup.
It looks just like tauhuey.. or tofu.

It was left to boil and melted into soup.

Cool? Well remind me of the instant mushroom soup I always cook at home hahaha!

After the soup boils, we tried it and it was really good!
The waiter took out the chicken for us and I thought it was really yummy with the sauces provided.

These are the ingredients that were included in the set.

So the waiter helped us with it and actually placed everything in very beautifully.

but aiya, end up also become like that anyway~
Hahahahah

We actually ordered sweet potato fries with ice cream but it was too much and we couldn't eat anymore so asked to cancel. Oh well~ shall try it the next time.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday, it was Grandma's Birthday.
Dinner was at Crystal Jade @ One° 15 Marina Sentosa Cove
Atas place where I rented the yacht from.
Favourite Peking duck :D

& this Claypot tofu with assorted seafood.

Cereal Prawn!

Tri-color egg which I really like.
Thought this dish was pretty special when my mom intro-ed to me.
Its a recipe of beaten chicken egg, century egg, and salted duck egg..
Why haven't I eat before previously???

Here's the Lemon Chicken that didn't taste very good.
The chicken was kinda tasteless and the lemon sauce tasted like syrup.

The must have Longevity noodles!

Dessert time! Presenting.. Green Apple Jelly~

 Jang~ Happy Birthday Ahma! ♥


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Oh right, I've booked flight and accommodation for Korea trip! Totally looking forward to it~ but mom and sis doesn't seem as excited as I am. It makes me kinda sian, I want to just go on my own next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment