Insta-scroll

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Nonsense Rambling

Hiya! Happy girl here after submitting assignment. Hehehe~
Good start of September. Somehow. Though I don't really know what's the link.

Well, good grades for my quizzes so that's something to be happy about.
Honestly, I have nothing to blog about today.

But have to confess.... I ate freaking lot last Saturday ~_~
Bibimbap in the evening, Martell at night, Kway chap at midnight, then Tofu Fries and Dim Sum....
Seriously, WHAT A PIG. but tofu fries at Geylang.. somewhere.., is damn nice. Shaun's, Esther's and my favourite supper muahahahaha. Never enough of it, but have to control...


& last Thursday, finally met up with my girls and had our all time favorite, SUSHI.
but it's so expensive sigh... we threw out all the money we have on hand to eat it. Hahaha.





Oh yeah, found a new cafe nearby our workplace. Three Years in a Balloon

 Their service is pretty good. I think there's new menu this week or coming up soon.


My first time trying Meringue.
It's pretty good, except that it gets stuck in the teeth. Bleh~

Salmon crepe.
The set looks very little but I was actually quite full after everything.
Mm, but apparently Regine was not. She bought waffles and ice cream back to office to eat haha




Ok, bye for now :)

No comments :

Post a Comment