Insta-scroll

Friday, September 12, 2014

What am I good at?

Hello. It's FRIDAY and I have class today.

Meaning no more TGIF for me.
So this new term, I have lesson after work on Mondays and Fridays,
for the following 6 weeks. Sucks big time.

Oh well, suck thumb. It's just 6 weeks anyway. Life's like that.
I guess it's a must to actually set our priorities, sacrifices are inevitable.

& I wonder, what I am going to do after all these studying.
Come to think of it, I am not good at anything. and when people ask, I feel ashamed.
"Well, I'm pretty good at spending money, and daydreaming." Who the hell have the face to say that anyway.
From young, I have always been willing to try new things, regardless food or activities. I do hesitate from fear of failing but well, we all have to go through that. My attention span is short though, I get bored of things quickly, so I don't do everything for long. Thus, I've tried many things but I AM GOOD AT NOTHING -_-.

I took Literature and Art in secondary school, Media & Communication Technology in polytechnic, now working in an electronic parts trading company, and studying Facilities & Events Management at Unisim. And if you read before one of my previous post, I had the sudden urge to switch to Early Childhood Education.
I can't see any links in any of the above mentioned. Tell me if you do, hahaha.

Every thing in my life seems to be messed up, bits and pieces. I don't really know what to do with myself. Meh.

No comments :

Post a Comment