Insta-scroll

Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas with colleagues

HOHOHO it's Christmas time and we just had our party yesterday.
First up, presenting our masterpiece for gift wrap competition.

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

 5th


Our Christmas buffet, prize-giving, gift exchange, & lucky draw happened during lunch hour...

Yay to winning 3rd prize!



FOOD FOOD FOOD
from Chilli Padi Catering












& an ice cream Birthday cake for the December babies

Lucky draw and I got the 4th prize... An induction cooker!
Lol which I gave to grandma because we already have one at home.
Surprising because I always thought I have no Lucky Draw luck hah.

After work yesterday, we headed to GV Katong for our Gold Class experience.
I am super sua gu never take Gold Class before ok.


Pizza & Chicken wings yumyumyums

Small bites while movie-ing.
Whats with the colorful nachos lol. I liked the sauce though.
Dipped my Cajun fries with the sauces.
Cajun fries is delicious hohoho

But we were too full couldn't finish it at all.

Anyway, my movie partner :P


Ok end of celebration. ciao~

No comments :

Post a Comment