Insta-scroll

Monday, December 29, 2014

My most uneventful December

Ello bello, we have reached the last few days of 2014.
By far, this is my most boring December. Previously I'm always busiest during this month lol.
Oh well.


Anyway, last last Saturday we went for a SIM event - Christmas Lightup getaway.


There's food and hippo tour ride around orchard. Just to see the Christmas lighting.




It was fascinating at the beginning because we were super suagu didn't sit so high on a topless upper deck before. After awhile it got boring.

Had second round dinner at Genki Sushi.


& then home sweet home.

Here's a random Eeyore party hat. mm......


I've been staying home a little too much lately. Or maybe not just a little.
Christmas eve at home, Christmas day at home, weekends at home, and maybe counting down to 2015 alone at home.
It'd just been me and my dramas these days.

Watched finish 49days throughout Christmas holiday.

and currently on The Walking Dead Season 3.
Anyway, I realized I've actually watched it like long time ago that I already forgotten I did.
It'd been so long that I can't even expect what happened next or know who died.

Okay whatever.


Honestly, I'm pretty upset that all my friends are drifting away.
but I'm tired of being the only one holding on or the only one trying to keep the friendships.
& so I resort to watching dramas, because then I won't have time to be bothered with everything else that can't be bothered with me. ~

Don't know why it seems like I'm blaming others for what I've become. I don't know what happened to me man. Nah I'm not blaming anyone, just kinda hate what I am now. Hate how I can't be bothered with anything, but there's really nothing that I bother now. E once told me to 'Fake it till you make it', which was what she did before. Damn it, I don't like that at all ):

No comments :

Post a Comment