Insta-scroll

Monday, December 15, 2014

Drama Frenzy once again

Sup yall, I hope you guys love watching dramas like I do hahahah.
Recently I've been a little too free and a little too lazy. So I caught up with quite a few dramas to past time and also to keep my mind busy from thinking too much nonsense.

Sorry not sorry that I have no social life or better hobbies. At least well, I'm feeling better.
I appreciate but at the same time hate it when people tell me to get out of my comfort zone. It's my comfort zone for a reason.


Anyway, just an update on what I'm currently watching..

Finished watching My Spring Days yesterday.
It's sad and quite boring actually... Basically I watched it for Sooyoung.

The other three is pretty good so far :)
Birth of a Beauty

Pinocchio

It's Okay, It's Love

All very nice!!! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment