Insta-scroll

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger


So often when one is having their own frustrations they really can't be bothered with how others feel. All they need is a listener, or someone/somewhere to vent and release them.

As a listener sometimes I would think to myself, "oh really, yea I've been through that." I know how sucky it is, but I know too that you will not die from it. As much as I care or wish for you to be well, sometimes I would still feel a little jealous. Not that I want to go back to those tough times but because I didn't have anyone to turn to back then or even now. I envy others for having someone they can be comfortable to pour their troubles to. I envy those who are always able to open up to people.

Advises are for people who will actually listen, but fact is people usually don't. We like to live in denial.
Sometimes I throw some advice to friends, or just ask them to go with their heart. But at the end of the day, you gotta help yourself. At the end of the day, you gotta believe that things will get better as time past.

My final advice? If it's hurting and there's nothing you can do about it, just bear with it, let time heal you. I'm not sure if it's the best, but that's what I do. Because 习惯就好, you will get used to it and won't see it as a big deal anymore in future.

Suck thumb and move on...
Because what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

No comments :

Post a Comment