Insta-scroll

Monday, September 14, 2015

Happy Tummy

Hungry? Let me make you more hungry. Hahahahha~

Haven't update for awhile because well, no feel. Lol

Awhile back I met up with Iris & SP for dinner at Twins Korean Restaurant.


Probably everyone's favourite, Truffle Fries! Yumz


We went for fried chicken because I was craving and heard about this new restaurant from my colleague.
So ta-dah, Soy Garlic Chicken Wings!
Pretty good. If only we have a bigger stomach to try the original flavour too.
I WANT MORE


We also ordered this seafood soup noodle which tasted just like our typical prawn noodle.
It's not too bad, but just.. Prawn mee lor.


Well, there's always room for desserts right?
This Patbingsu is another heaven. Super smooth ice shavings just like the one I had in Korea.
BRAINFREEEEEZE


Another day I met with Lisi to get my policy documents and we had Tsukada Nojo for lunch.
Had it with mom & sis for dinner before. Apparently they only serve the Bijin Nabe (Beauty Collagen Hot Pot) in the evening.


So we ordered Bijin Men ( Beauty Collagen Noodle).
The soup is super super good!!!


Totemo oiishi desu~~~


We had their chicken wings as well but this was just soso.
Maybe because we didn't eat it right when it came so it was cold already that's why? idk.


& on Tuesday, I was expecting the arrival of my new phone.
I had requested previously for it to deliver to a POPStation near me and received an email saying that I will receive an SMS or Email with the pin to do my collection. They said I will receive between 2pm-6pm! So I happily thought I could go straight after work. But damn, I only got the SMS at 6:30pm, by then I was already home lah.

I'm the lazy kind who don't like to go out anymore once I got home.
Oh well, but I couldn't wait another day.

It was my first time using the POPStation. Pretty cool.


So I went around Aperia to look for this POPStation which I asked for them to send to.
Very easy, just press receive parcel instead of delivering it, then they will request for the pin and so you just key in and also in the SMS they will tell you which locker so you key in after.
& your parcel will just magically appear right below - Just open the locker at the bottom and ta-dah!
It works just like a vending machine.

Am I very sua-gu? I guess. Lol I was pretty amazed but I didn't show it because I was alone.
So embarassing hahahahahahah.


So because it was my first time at Aperia though my bus passed by it so many times before, I went around exploring it on my own.


There wasn't much there yet, many empty spaces.



Previously went with Jev after mignight for the 24hrs Tim Ho Wan there.
Only the signature char siew bun is edible. Like seriously........ I wouldn't go back there again.


Anyway, I chanced upon this Nature Cafe and happily told my vegetarian friends about it.


Went in and had their Black Pepper Udon. Pretty good.
They have quite a variety I didn't know which to try.



Look deep and you will understand better......


Finally, I made my decision to go back to iPhone. Hohoho
Afterall the reason I switched to Android previously was because of the freedom to customize my phone.
Played enough, back to simplicity now hahaha.
I have to admit though, Samsung is very attractive, VERY TEMPTING.

But I'm happy with my iPhone6 right now :)



Oh another big thing, I cast my very first vote for Singapore Elections!
Went in the afternoon and there wasn't any queue - yay!

Anyway, I am not interested in politics at all so shall not talk too much about it.
The election results was quite unexpected, but ugh whatever.



Met CL after the vote, bought 3 boxes of mooncakes for the family.
Probably my first time buying mooncakes. So many options!!! *Faint* I can't choose.
& then had to carry them around town while window shopping. My legs almost broke.


Treat myself to yummy Godiva ice cream. Because they looked so good whenever I see them on instagram!!!
& it's really good (duh!) $8 please @_@


So anyway, thank goodness my sister came to join us for dinner and I asked her to bring a pair of sandals from home.
The wedges I thought would be comfy was killing me.



Dinner was at Far East Saveur & we had their Signature Pasta, Duck Confit, and Truffle Mash.
So good! ^_^


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drama update - Other than the on-going 'On The Wings of Love' and '他看她的第2眼',


I have finished watching 'The Time We Were Not In Love'.

This is the korean version of '我可能不会爱你'.
I love the cast, but if we have to compare, I would prefer the Taiwan version which is more realistic 
and also, I prefer the role Ariel Lin portrayed than how Ha Ji Won did.

I started a new one yesterday - 锦绣缘华丽冒险.
Watching because of 陈乔恩 again. First half of the show was very nice, until when both the lead got together it started to become super draggy. They threw in way too much flashbacks, really too much. Good that I watched it online so I can skip the flashback parts because they were really really long. Will probably lose patience if I'm watching on TV lol.




On a side note, haze season is back.
This seem to have become a yearly thing, Singapore now have three seasons... Sunny, Rain, and Haze.
Hais, Ottoke..??


No comments :

Post a Comment