Insta-scroll

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Love for BINGSU

Remember the very first time I ate Bingsu in Korea and fell in love with it.
Came back Singapore and kept craving for it..



So today, I'm going to dedicate a post for BINGSU! HAHAHA.


This is the Honeydew Bingsu I had in Korea. At a dessert shop in Hongdae.
The ice was heavenly fine and smooth man.

When I came back to Singapore after some time, heard many bingsu shops opening in SG.
But nah, I wasn't excited at all. Because I knew and thought they will not be as good as the one I had.


So I tried bingsu from Nunsongyee..


Different flavors too.. 


My friends loved it. But I didn't like it at all.


Then we tried O'ma Spoon too. Little better, but still nope..



Recently tried Ice Lab's Mango Bingsu.. Not too bad but it was a little too sweet.

All of them actually have quite a long queue of people wanting to eat.
But they just couldn't satisfy my craving for korean bingsu
and also, you'll get sick of them pretty quickly (or is it just me?).



Then finally..... One day..
Pauline introduced us to Bingki at Tanjong Pagar.


Finally found one that can satisfy me!





& so, I've been having bingsu at bingki every week ever since.
Yup, the presentation is really cute too! ^_^


Of course, there are still some other bingsu shops that I haven't tried but this is so far the best that I had in SG and haven't got sick of. If you have one that you think it's better, please let me know! :D



No comments :

Post a Comment