Insta-scroll

Monday, July 11, 2016

Oh hehe....

Missing from the blog for 3 months lol oops.
I was supposed to post about my Japan trip, but I got lazy.

The fact that my dropbox free unlimited space expired makes it more troublesome to upload the photos directly.

Life has been pretty much the same except that I think I'm chubbier now HAHA.
Working out was like on and off cuz I kinda lost the motivation to keep fit, but am still trying..
you know, it's really hard to maintain for such a lazy person like myself hahaha..

Still working at the same place..
Still studying.. Yes I take super long to graduate cuz I don't like stressing myself.
Still chasing dramas..

So.. when I have free time, I get to choose, to blog, to watch drama, to play game, or to sleep.
& obviously I haven't been choosing the first option. Where got time~ hahahah.....

Kk I will try to put up the photos soon.
Mostly food btw. hehe

No comments :

Post a Comment