Insta-scroll

Thursday, August 2, 2012

An update of my birthday planning.

I've gotten many help from my friends like the cake, chalet, this and that.
Also thanks to Joelle I don't have to buy so much utensils and also the birthday banner.
I actually did one myself too, which took my whole night to cut out every single letter. Chose the Curlz font and I almost died cutting them out! But all was worth when I saw the outcome. Its damn pretty hehehe :D

Now I'm getting pretty nervous about this. I've been worrying if there'll be too much or too little food, or whether I had forgotten anything, or if I have invited too many guests that I can't entertain all of them and also if my party won't be as what I expect it to be. But I'm looking forward to it, can't wait :)

This birthday planning is fun yet stressful, and also cost me a bomb. Lol..
All I hope is that all my friends and family will enjoy themselves at the party, and that my birthday wish will come true!!
I'm still not ready to turn 21 yet though!!! Hopefully this adulthood that's waiting for me won't be too rocky or tough.

Signing off~
Excited-21yr-o-to-be.

No comments :

Post a Comment