Insta-scroll

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What's a loveless relationship for?

I still don't get it. Can we really just be in a relationship with someone we "don't hate" just because the person love us? Isn't that unfair to the other party? Because I was told that life is easier to be the one who love less. That's true, but still how can one hug/kiss or whatever, with someone whom they do not love? That's torture to me. Perhaps you want to tell me love can grow when you're in the relationship, but if there's no love from the beginning how is it going to grow? I would rather let love grow in friendship, only until it grew out of friendship zone then I am able to accept a relationship. Yes I'm stubborn like that, but I don't like to face breakups. If you knew that it is not going to work out, what for waste the time and effort? If you knew the relationship is not going to last, are you still going to step into it and wait for it to break eventually?

I can't accept that at all.
Because if you ask me to be with someone I don't love, that is hell.
I will end up moody every single day.
There is no point, because life is meaningless that way. I meant trying to please someone whom I can't quite be bothered with, that's taking my soul away.

No comments :

Post a Comment