Insta-scroll

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Officially an Adult

OH SHIT I'm 21!
My party went pretty well, but not as perfect as what I wished for. Hahaha, I know we can't be greedy, and anyway it's over already. I'm pretty upset that I have to accept the fact that I am no longer young! :(

I'm too much of a perfectionist, so I'm always not satisfied with many things. & I have to admit, that makes life a little more sour than it should be.

I was freaking nervous at the start because my guests reached the party EARLIER than me!!! Ok that's damn bad. So the late host, ended up forgetting many things and just rushed with the makeup and everything. Sigh... My party got no music, my speech sucks, ice pop was left in the freezer forgotten, and obviously my diet plan failed since I came out so round and chubby in the photos.
Okay actually its not that bad. I enjoyed it actually, just sad that I'm old now so I'm finding something to rant about. HAHAHA.

I'm so thankful I have my family and friends' help throughout, really!!! I can't do it alone at all. So thank you for everything. Please don't be offended by my comments above. Its my own problem hahaha. I'm glad my friends enjoyed the party. There was a pool right in front of my chalet, I brought swim suit, but I didn't swim at all. Sad. It was super tempting though, but I just did my hair treatment so I kept asking myself if I should just heck care, and I didn't. Since none of my friends are going to swim with me anyway.

At 11:59pm we start our mini-countdown. & then it was my birthday! I was almost thrown into the pool, but we negotiated. So I was told to finish a can of beer in a minute, and if I fail I'll end up in the pool. Pro enough, I finished it in 45secs. Which normally, a can of beer can take me hours to finish actually. Well it got me high for a few minutes, my face was like a tomato (just a bit of alcohol makes my whole body red). So if you see the photos of me unwrapping the presents, I look pretty shag there, Please forgive me. Hahaha...

No comments :

Post a Comment