Insta-scroll

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bad Addiction

It's Monday Monday Monday~
but oh yay tomorrow is public holiday!! Beedo beedo beedo..
Which means we get to sleep late today! :D

So I caught two good movies last weekend; Gravity and About Time.

Wasn't too fantastic but it's okay.
Since I sort of had no idea how its like in space,
this movie was actually quite intriguing to me.
Like just trying to survive in space, and floating around that's all.
Hahaha I'm sorry I seemed to make movie making sound so easy,
but no I don't mean that.
Anyway, I just don't think its a MUST watch. Neither will I ask anyone not to watch it.
It isn't that bad.

About Time was actually pretty good.
Actress is pretty, and I like the concept of having second chances in life.
Having the chance to perfect everything...
If only I can have.. at least one of this chance, to go back to the past..
Just once and that'll be enough.



So anyway, last Friday before the movie, we had an AWESOME DINNER at Sushi Express!
My Friday at first wasn't so good. Mood was pretty low even after I got off work.
Actually wanted to dine at Far East Sushi Bar but I decided that the shop was too small for the six of us to eat comfortably. So we went to 313 Sushi Express instead. The queue was crazy! Well the mad hungry us went insane the moment we sat down, we grabbed the sushi non-stop. It was awesome because all of us were crazy over sushi so I didn't look like I'm a glutton alone HAHAHA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Its Tuesday midnight now while I'm typing this, and I realized how drama series actually kinda ruined me. Last Sunday I started watching this korean drama [BIG]... then I got freaking addicted to it!
Damn. I still have an assignment due in less than 24hrs. Supposingly planned to either do my assignment today or go to gym. But I ended up watching drama!! Fuck. 

Why must drama series be so addictive??? ):
It's so bad. I used to love reading story books but I don't even touch them anymore when I started this craze. & even though I stick to my phone all the time (being quite addicted to the social networking shit), I can totally forgot that I have a phone... Well its like I just couldn't be bothered with anything else when I'm watching my dramas. What to do when these shows are so good?... Sigh.

I am a freaking no life person T_T



No comments :

Post a Comment