Insta-scroll

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Byebye iPhone

Tonight I'm breaking up with my iPhone for Note3...
Kinda sad, can't bear to leave my phone! Haha I must be crazy...

Due to last night late sleeping for drama, I had to take coffee to stay awake. & again cause me nauseous.
Oh well, I thought it's gonna be a bad day. I forgot to withdraw money thus no cash for lunch, fortunately my colleague treated us KFC cuz he won some money from the lottery. Lolol! Yay! May they win more money hohoho~ Today didn't go as bad as I thought it would. but well, I need to hang in there until 2359 submission time. Because I bet I can't finish any earlier.

So currently, my mind is only full of the 'BIG' korean drama instead of my assignment.
I'm hopeless.. I'm hopeless..........

No comments :

Post a Comment