Insta-scroll

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Busy stressful days~~~

Sup guys. I've been real busy lately sighpie.
Huge loads of work not done on my table and now rushing home to complete my assignment which is due tonight 2359. 
Was staring at the paper last night and had no clue how to start at all so I gave up and prayed for miracle to fall upon me tonight.
I know, shouldn't have done last minute. But urgh. Whatever. I thought I was genius. Lmao. 

So much work was thrown to me in the office I don't even know which to do first. Bloody hell I'm doing two person's job, I should freaking get paid double. 

Life sucks pretty much at the moment but I've just booked air tickets to Bangkok. It's at the end of the year though, so near yet so far! Well, something to look forward to at least. 
We were having a hard time deciding which hotel, 6d5n and you know I'm very particular about hotel's cleanliness and convenience. Also had to consider the price because we were on budget. Oh well I don't know how, shall let them decide. 

I am so tired and in need of a salmon feast. Or maybe two.

No comments :

Post a Comment