Insta-scroll

Friday, October 18, 2013

My lovely Note3

So I got my new Note 3 last Wednesday night. Didn't like it at first because it's quite a major change compared to iPhone. I wasn't used to it at all. There was so many stuffs that I couldn't understand why it's there and the note was so big I can't use with one hand alone. Then I had a bit of regret for not staying faithful to iPhone.

Next day when I finally have time to explore, I started changing all the settings to suit my liking and also customized the fonts and icons. Now I love my note! Remembered the reason for going to android. & that is the customization. Haha! My phone font is so cute hehehe. Anyway, pros and cons with both ios and android. I don't regret my choice anymore.
But the note is still too big for me..

No comments :

Post a Comment